Recently, I’ve been working with Oracle RightNow CX, and I must say I’m impressed. Now, the individual components aren’t that significant. There are better incident management, survey and email marketing systems on the market. However, the suite as a whole has a lot of potential.
Oracle RightNow CX – helpful links
Given that I will be working on Oracle RightNow CX projects in the future, I’ve decided to devote a series on common implementation scenarios. Most noteworthy are the items listed below listed below. They helped me out a ton during my first Oracle RightNow CX journey.
Oracle RightNow product overview:
- Partner Webcast – Oracle RightNow CX – 23 Jan 2013 – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRt7mN8N8Cg
- Oracle RightNow Webinar-April 11, 2013 –http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR882nAiwR4
- PartnerCast: Oracle’s RightNow CX Cloud Service – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8txiCsDgTq8
- Turning Customer Service into a Brand Differentiator – Details
White Papers, eBooks, Product Release Updates
Oracle’s Knowledge Zone
This was the most helpful starting location for me. New content is added often and therefore recommended to re-visit the page once in a while.http://www.oracle.com/partners/en/products/applications/rightnow-cx-cloud-service/get-started/index.html
- Technical Documentation and Sample Code – https://cx.rightnow.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5169
- Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service – http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=4510152
Note: This was my first and last post covering RightNow CX. The project I worked on got canceled and haven’t worked with it since. As a result, I haven’t made any other RightNow CX related post. due to this, I cannot answer any of your question.